Jan 24, 2011

WLC Day 22 - Week 4

Made it through my first week of my 30 Day Shred workout...and yes I worked out every day, as Jillian would say, "No rest!" Level 1 is getting easier every day, but still I feel like I'm going to die by the time I'm done. I am so impressed by how many push-ups I can do now! And I found my sister's old weights. Yessss, no more soup cans for weights! She won't mind, since she's like 2000 miles away.

Watched level 2 and 3 of my workout...wow, those are no joke. I like that there are still modified movements for some of the harder moves. While I was watching I thought, that doesn't look so hard, but then I tried to do it. Fail. It was hard! Looks can be deceiving.

My coat seems to fit a little looser. I was telling Pat that I think I need to wash it, b/c you know how clothes stretch a little as you wear them...he's like or maybe you are losing weight! I guess I didn't think you'd be able to tell just yet. A couple people have said they thought my face looks a little thinner, I just thought they were being nice. I have been working really hard at sticking to the plan.

This week it's time to kick it in gear. Working out at least 2 times a day, and walking here and there during my lunch hour. There's only 6 more weeks of this challenge and I REALLY want to win! Kelsey and I couldn't walk a couple days last week, due to weather conditions. That pesky MI weather! This weekend it got below zero...burrrr.

Thought of the day: Happy birthday to my BFF, Kelly Baker!!

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, that sister of yours wont mind. i love how you just "find" them. LOL. i just upped my weights from 5 to 8lbs. i thought i was going to die. because its crap like doing butterfly arms with 8lb weights that is no fun.

    xx love you

    ReplyDelete