Tuesday I weighed myself and somehow gained back 4 lbs. Sad face. I don't know how it happened...Pat said it's my body adjusting to all the new things I'm introducing it to. I look at it as taking 2 steps back. I felt so good about losing the weight, even if it was only 8 lbs, then half of it came back! ARGH!! But I'm not going to get discouraged. I just have to keep going...I knew it wasn't going to be easy.
Another thing, my 30 Day Shred DVD was delayed - poopy! So now I won't be getting it until sometime next week. That is the only thing that I don't like about online shopping. I have only ordered a few thing, but I really geeked myself up for this video. And it was so disappointing when I received an email saying it wasn't going to arrive on time. Oh well, I'm feeling slightly sinus-y anyway so maybe it's better I rest this weekend and dive into the workouts next week.
Kelsey and I have walked every day this week on our lunch...even while snowing! It's almost like a mid-day stress relief. And we get to chat about whatever!
Thought of the Day: It's the little things that make a big difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment