Jan 19, 2011

WLC Day 17 - Week 3

I'm back on track, lost some more pounds, gained a couple back, then lose again...it's a vicious cycle! And I'm starting to not feel hungry all the time...WIN!!

I got my 30 Day Shred DVD on Monday. WOW! That is a tough one! It has 3 levels and within each level are 3 6-minute circuts. Jillian shows us her 3-2-1 system...3 minutes of strengthening, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. She has someone doing modified versions for some of the harder moves, which I am grateful for. I love that it makes me feel slimmer after I've done it! I'm on day 3 of shredding and loving it!!

A friend was buried today. I wasn't able to attend the services held in her honor. I hadn't seen her in many years, but it was still a sad day to learn she had gone to be with the Lord. She was only 30 yrs old and died after a battle with cancer. I also knew her sister. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing my sister. My heart goes out to Autumn and the Ward family. RIP Amba Dawn - gone too soon, but never fogotten.

Thought of the day: Life's short, make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment