Jan 7, 2011

WLC Day 4 - Week 1

Technically, it's Day 5 for most people, but I started a day late. Last night I worked out and did pilates this morning!! The Biggest Winner Cardio Kickboxing with Jillian Michaels...wow. Easy moves, but no breaks, lots of jumping jacks. It was intense, but I can see why it will be effective. And I just ordered another video by her, b/c have you seen her body...sickly ripped! I got the 30 Day Shred - guaranteed to sweat! It says you can lose 20 pounds in 30 days, and all reviews say it really kicks your butt! Fingers crossed!

Day 4:
Cereal with milk
1/2 raisin bran muffin
Fruit and veggies all day
Crackers with hummus
Small portion of mashed potatoes
6 oz steak

Thought of the day: Starting to not feel hungry every second of every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment