Yesterday, I officially started the Move It & Lose It. A 10 week weight loss challenge to see who can lose the most in pounds and body fat. There are no guidelines, except to lose weight/body fat. Winners will receive 1/2 the earnings of the entry fee and a month long membership to Snap Fitness Gym - $350 to each winner!!
Seeing the actual numbers on the scale were scary to say the least. My goal: to look good and feel great by summer. By looking good, I mean I want to fit into that small pile of "skinny" clothes I have lingering in my closet. I'm hoping that this challenge, along with the encouragement of my co-workers and friends, will help me to actually stick to a plan and see results. I've said and tried numerous times to diet and work-out, but never follow through. This time I plan to stay on track.
Day 1:
Fruits and veggies all day
Peanut butter & crackers - found out that's not the greatest snack if you're counting calories
Crackers with hummus
10 vanilla wafers
Seared tuna
1 medium potato
Corn
Thought of the day: Am I ever going to feel full off of fruits and veggies?!??
No comments:
Post a Comment