Challenge is still going good...the first week I lost 8 lbs!!!! It's hard, but I know it'll pay off in the end. Just sticking to my fruits, veggies, and low-calorie snacks during the day, a sensible dinner, with workouts scattered in the mix. Kelsey and I have started walking on our lunch hour. I am just tired of feeling like a lazy sloth at work all day sitting at my desk...I wanted to try to make it productive. I'm so glad she wanted to as well!
I'm so excited for my 30 Day Shred DVD to come this week...I can't wait to sweat it out with Jillian! I have another DVD I'm trying right now...Kathy Smith Kickboxing. It looks pretty good...I just watched the beginning of the workout while I was getting ready for work this morning, mostly to see what I was getting myself into. I plan on trying it out after work, looks promising.
Pat has still been my biggest supporter. I love him so much!!! He has been encouraging me to stick to my plan and cheering me on during my workouts. And he even fit into his "skinny" jeans this weekend!! YAY Pat! He hasn't been trying to lose, but he's being more active with work and limiting his snacks. Which in trun makes me try a little harder. It's not a competition between us, but what girl wants to be bigger than her boyfriend?? None that I know.
Thought of the day: Walking in snow is a lot like walking in sand...twice the work!
No comments:
Post a Comment