Dec 21, 2010

Christmas is in the air...

4 days until Christmas...and counting! For some reason I am super excited about Christmas this year. It's not that I am expecting anything huge, or going anywhere tropical...I am just in the Christmas spirit! Pat's second job may be one small reason. We actually have some money to spend on gifts for the kids. We are getting one big family gift...PS3! The kids are going to FREAK OUT!

On Christmas, we are going to Pat's mom's house for the first part of the day and then dinner at my dad's. Coincidentally, they are both making turkey...I'm sure there will be a nap involved at some point.






















I went to an ugly sweater/holiday party last weekend. It was great and the sweaters were even better! Pat and I went to Goodwill to find ours....me: "are you sure this is ugly enough?" Pat: "it's the ugliest thing in here, trust me." My dad: "good thing you told me b/c I don't think they are that bad, in fact I would wear one like that." Seriously dad, wow.

And who doesn't like having a 4-day weekend?!? Followed by 3 days of work and then another 4-day weekend? Whatever will I do with all that time...

"First, we'll make snow angels for 2 hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle!!" - Buddy the Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment