Apr 9, 2012

Day 9: Your Favorite Song

There are so many to choose from! Right now, I'd have to say I am in love with Adele's Someone Like You. I love her voice and most of her songs. The blues-y jazz to her tunes are hypnotic.
But my all-time-favorite song would probably have to be Somewhere Over the Rainbow. There are many artists that have their own variation on the song - I like most of them. Not sure if it was the fact that I sang it at my 3rd grade talent show, or that I love The Wizard of Oz, but it's always been in my top 5.
Another one in my top 5 is How Great Thou Art. It has a great message and has always been one of my favorite hymns. Carrie Underwood does this song beautifully; gives me goosebumps every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment