Apr 21, 2012
Day 21: Your Favorite Movie
This post should really be called ONE of your favorite movies, because how can you really choose just one? My all-time favorite movie while growing up was The Little Mermaid. I loved to swim and tried keeping my legs together to pretend I was a mermaid. :) Me and my sis would belt out Disney songs while riding our bikes, or on the golf carts at the cottage. And Dirty Dancing is definitely up at the top of my list, too. I always have to watch The Wizard of Oz when I see it on. The Notebook might be my favorite romance movie, tied with Sex and the City. But I also like action movies...The Fugitive, Taken, Armageddon. Anchorman and Elf are 2 of my favorite comedies. I know there are many more, but these are a few of my go-to's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment