Apr 6, 2012

Days 2-6

I may or may not have forgotten that I was starting a challenge this month! Hopefully, I will remember from here on out.



Day 2: A Movie You Want to See

The Vow. Sounds like a movie I'd like, since I'm a sucker for sappy love stories!




Day 3: Your Favorite Actor

Of the many, I've had a soft spot for Leonardo DiCaprio since I was a teen. *swoon*




Day 4: A Good [audio] Book

Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah, narrated by Susan Ericksen. A beautiful, heart-wrenching, and emotional story of love, loss, and family.




Day 5: A Recipe

Cheesy Veggie Casserole - A "must have" at any family gathering!

1 lb bag frozen veggies - California medly (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 small jar (8oz?) of Cheez Whiz
1 can of French's Fried Onion Rings

So simple - you put the frozen veggies, mushroom soup, and cheez whiz in a crockpot; set it to high; cook for 3-4 hours (or until veggies are fully cooked); sprinkle the fried onion rings over the top just before serving for a little crunch. Voila! A delicious vegtable casserole that even the kids will like!


Day 6: Something Random

JLM and Hurl at the airport getting ready for the big trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment