The weather is changing. It is getting colder. Sigh. I actually am starting to like Fall...jeans and comfy sweatshirts. Plus, as my boyfriend would say, "it's good snugglin' weather!" Lots of birthdays in September...Bailey, Tyler, Gabrielle. Bailey is finally a teenager, he turned 13 the day before Memorial Day! He's been waiting all year to be able to officially say it. I made a double-layer chocolate cake and let him pick any dinner he wanted. Steaks on the grill, corn on the cob, and baked sweet potatoes!
Tyler will be 15 this week, AAAHHHH!! He is so excited that he is going to learn how to drive, not that I can blame him. We are taking the kids to Your Plate or Mine to let them paint a mug anyway they desire...they love arts and crafts and I'm sure they will take pride in whatever they make.
And Miss Gabby just turned 2 yrs old!! She is so sweet! I said happy birthday Gabby, can I have a birthday hug and kiss?! And wouldn't you know, that sweet girl ran right to me and gave me a hug and a kiss! What a doll! 

No comments:
Post a Comment