May 4, 2011

Arizona or bust!

So... next Tuesday my dad, Pat, and I will be AZ bound, 6 days and counting!!!!! Yea, I'm a little excited!! I get to see my sister, Hurley, and their beautiful surroundings for 5 days! Bow-chick-a-wow-wow!!!

I can't wait to relax in the hot sun by the pool and work on my tan! And the love of my life, Patrick, will be with me too. Yay! I believe we will be visiting Sedona as well. I don't care what we do, I'll be in AZ!!!!!! I'm sure we'll cruise around her town, look at antiques, and eat at some amazing restaurants, but mostly just hang out with each other. I feel like I haven't seen her in years, but it's really been like 9 months. Still, 9 months is a long time. I miss her so much. Sure, we talk on the phone every week and send photos, but it's not the same.

I will also get to see Hurley! My favorite nephew ;) ...he's a blond haired, 4 legged, short, and lazy Lhasa Apso and I love him. He better be ready to cuddle, b/c his auntie Shell has missed him!!

Much to my sister's surprise, hurball isn't the main reason why I'm going. My sister is receiving her Master's degree from Arizona State University, and naturally, she wanted her family there to witness the joyous occasion. I couldn't be more proud to call her my sister!! She has worked so hard for so long...she not only earned it, she deserves it! The sleepless nights, exams, rough drafts, skipped meals due to studying has all come to an end.....tear. But this probably won't be the end of her going to school. She loves to learn, therefore, she loves school...it's what she knows and is good at. I wish I had her ambition and drive to go after anything and everything. I may be her older and much wiser sister ;) , but I definitely look up to her. She is truly a gem!

Wish me safe travels!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww.... tear (hurley, stop crying! you are such a sap)... anyways. i am super excited for you all to come out but especially for my big sis to come out! im gonna jam pack those days and you will go back so jet-lagged, you won't know what hit ya. i am happy you are proud of me but you know what, i am proud of you too... and super jealous that you have a great life and a great man so close to home! see you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete