Mar 23, 2011

Move It & Lose It - The Sequel

So, at the end of my 10 week challenge we had the option to go for 5 more weeks. Of course I signed up, since I was planning on continuing anyway. There is no money involved, but there are prizes for the people who lose the most weight and body fat. And if we lose collectively as a group, our company will buy us lunch!
I feel like I'm doing better now than before. My friend, Kelsey, thinks it's b/c the stress of the initial competition is over. And my body is getting used to the fact that I'm eating healthier and exercising. I just hope the pounds keep coming off!
Tonight, my boyfriend and I are going to the gym...my first time! We even went and got some new workout shoes and gym shorts to prepare! I'm so excited to try different equipment and weights, and my boyfriend will be with me so I will feel more comfortable. That is a big thing for me - working out in front of people. I sweat like a pig. And since I'm new to exercising it's very intimidating to go to a gym and workout in public.
This weekend I'm going to a Zumbathon...mind you I've only done zumba a handful of times on my PS3. I signed up at the beginning of Feb with the thought that by the end of March I'll be in better shape. I'm in better shape than before so I'm excited to see how it goes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment