Mar 11, 2011

Final Weigh-In Results

So... Last night was the night before my final weigh-in. I planned on working out, healthy dinner, light workout and stretching, and then a good nights sleep. But after dinner I popped in an audiobook and within 20 minutes fell asleep on the couch. Sad face. I was disappointed with myself but there was nothing I could do, so I just went to bed. I got up this morning with a good feeling and did the 45 minute Turbo Jam workout that I've been at for the last few weeks. I tried to really push myself and ended with a few minutes of ab crunches and toning moves. I had a handful of grapes so I wouldn't pass out before I weighed-in, but nothing else.

9 am rolls around so my friend Kelsey and I made a couple circles around the aisles and then head upstairs to see our damage. I lost 23.8 lbs, and 6.5% body fat in 10 weeks!!!! I am so happy and proud of myself!!! It may not be enough to win the first place cash prize, but I worked so hard and it made a difference! My blood pressure is down out of the danger zone, I look and feel better, and have more energy. I won't know who won the competition until later on this afternoon...a few 2nd shifters need to weigh-in yet. My fingers are still crossed! Stay tuned...

1 comment: