May 2, 2012

Days 29-30

Oh boy...I'm a couple days late on the last 2 posts in this challenge...better late than never?


Day 29: Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

Hope - To get in shape by eating healthier, limiting portions, exercising, and not giving up! I also hope my sister is safe while she is in Korea. She's thousands of miles away where anything could happen. I also dream that my dad will truly set aside his own feelings about my mother, on my wedding day, and be there to walk me down the aisle and enjoy my special day. My last hope is that my grandma won't suffer. She is battling Alzheimer's and is nearing the final stages. It's back and forth on her health, and her short-term memory is gone.

Dream - The wedding will be perfect and nothing will go wrong. And we won't run into any issues, especially financial problems or car repairs - they always pop up at the worst times. I also dream of the day that Joe and Diana tell us they found an apartment. It will be nice to have my house back - animal free. Don't get me wrong, I love pets, but they aren't mine and I am already attached to Maggie to the point where I know it will be hard to say goodbye.

Plan - The only thing on my brain right now is the wedding. And exceling at work - have to keep proving I can handle what they throw at me in the ever changing world of publishing. Back to the wedding, we have just less than a year to get everything in place. I have a lot of people that have offered to help, and I will gladly take them up on the offer. I need to make a "master plan" with a timeline for the wedding, which I hope will keep me organized and on track.

A year from today, I will be Mrs. Vining!!!


Day 30: Something Random

My grandma hanging out with JLM and Hurl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment