Nov 6, 2011

Day 19: Something Orange

Last night Pat and I went to Holly-ween in our caveman/cave woman costumes! I made these costumes a few years ago and since we didn't want to pour a lot of money into costumes this year we broke out the tiger strips. I tried to put some volume in my hair by snarling it up a bit for the whole I-live-in-a-cave look, and Pat's rock star wig worked out perfect! This party is always the week after Halloween, and called Holly-ween because it's a celebration of Halloween and Holly's birthday (hostess of the night). There were a ton of great costumes, but I think ours were the best!

Rawr!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of Holly-ween - Holly sounds great! My birthday is next to Christmas so I might have to have a Chrissy-mas party this year!

    Christina @ Hair Romance

    ReplyDelete