Oct 28, 2011

New Hair

There's just something about going and getting a hair cut that brings me joy - getting my hair washed by someone else, having it played with, and then dried and styled. I wish I could go to the salon every day to get my hair blowed out, it feels so fresh and so clean! My friend Tanya has been cutting it for the last 4 1/2 years, and she does a fantastic job, but I had a coupon for a free cut and style so I decided to give this lady a try. I went to the Jennifer Alison Salon and I'm happy with how it turned out! I got 3 inches off, wanted some layers, and decided on some swoop bangs. I love how healthy my hair feels and looks, and I can't wait to play around with different styles! Thanks, Jennifer!

Before...
After...

No comments:

Post a Comment