Oct 16, 2011

Blogging

I haven't blogged in it seems like forever. Since I only have one follower (my loyal sister), I don't feel like I'm letting anyone down. I do follow a few other blogs which is why, I suppose, I keep my own. I just found this awesome blog that is all about hair, makeup, and fashion! I have a few new hair styles to try and can't wait to start practicing. I also like the crafty blogs...I love me some arts and crafts. They inspire new ideas and have fun projects for me to try with my boyfriend's boys.

I guess I feel like if I don't have a great topic to blog about then what's the point? I like to write, but I do better when I have a specific topic I can think about and give my opinion. I have good intentions, but then I sit down and I am left thinking: ok, what should I write about?

My sister on the other hand, has a fabulous blog with her own sassy writing style! She inspires me to be a better blogger. :) My friend Kelsey has a fitness blog...love that girl and her blog! She reviews workout DVDs, has healthy recipes, and tons of inpirational tips for getting in shape.

The new plan is to try to blog once a week...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. you should do the photo blog! check it out: http://whitepeachphoto.com/2011/05/25/photography_challenge/

    im going to start, maybe tomorrow! lets do it together! and thank you for the wonderful comment about my blog. i have my days/weeks too where i dont want to blog. back when i started in 2007, i only blogged once a month, if lucky. ha, it comes and goes.

    ReplyDelete