The first party was the Byle's 5th Annual Halloween Bash. I was a devil and Pat was a crazed murderer. There were some great costumes...lady bugs and bumble bees, G.I. Joe soldier, beer pong cup, race car driver, clown, lazy housewife. One that stands out was my friend's brother - a genie with a lamp...the lamp was strategically placed around his "package" which said "Rub me". Ah, boys will be boys!

The Friday before Halloween our department at work, well 3 of the 8, dressed as characters from Peter Pan. I was Tiger Lily, and there was Peter Pan and Wendy! I made my costume the night before with some tan colored flannel. It turned out pretty darn good!

Then on Halloween, which was also my boyfriend and my 8 year anniversary, we went out for chinese food and then to Your Plate or Mine and painted some pottery as a fun activity that was rather inexpensive. It was a relaxing weekend spent with the love of my life!
Last weekend we went to a party that was thrown by a co-worker, the 1st Annual BMF Holly-ween Party. Now you might be wondering...what is BMF? Boom Mother F*cker! Not sure why exactly that was part of the title, but whatever. And Holly-ween b/c it was his wife's birthday celebration as well and her name is Holly. That one was fun. Pat was Zorro and I was his Senorita. A lot of people I work with showed up and almost everyone came in costume. There was the Riddler, Robin Hood, the "Situation", Where's Waldo, gangsters, cave man and woman to name a few. One highlight of the night was a guy that came dressed as a woman, and boy did he stay in character the whole night! His pole dancing skills were impressive and the fact that he only tripped up once while being on high heels was shocking. I think most of it was a big joke, but you never know...

I got to dress up three different times this year and I used three different costumes! All in all, this past Halloween was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment